Actionable Strategy Program
Get direction in your business
Strategy sessions are designed to help you:
- Pivot, niche, or set your business up for scale
- Re-position your business and establish a strong foundation in alignment with your goals
- Define your offerings and explore the most suitable paths to profit and scale based on your values
- Plan for a digital product or service launch
Execution Optimization Program
Structure your business and streamline your processes
Get organized so you put your resources where it counts and grow more effectively.
Execution optimization sessions are designed to:
- Optimize your organizational structure to help you run the different areas of your business more effectively and strategically
- Better define processes and workflows that are tailored to the work styles, availability, and needs of your small team (or just you!)
- Improve the relationship between you, your team members, and/or co-founders
Single-Issue Solution Workshop
Need a super-specific operational fix?
I offer some one-off workshops and strategy sessions to help with:
- Process Improvement: Get unstuck on a specific area of your business
- Kick-Offs: Trying to figure out if a new revenue stream or project will work? Get input and explore the possibility through a series of strategy exercises.
- Prioritization: Run strategy exercises to help you get clear on your priorities and vision (helpful if you’re juggling a lot!)
- Hiring Decision: If you are trying to figure out who to is the right next (or first) hire for your business and how to approach that role.
"Whenever I hit a creative block on a project Monisha always helped me smash it into tiny little bits."
- Charlie Noard, Graphic Designer
Uniting Business Strategy and Execution
or make sure your tech stack is supporting your mission as a business, here are two ways to get support:
Tech Stack Selection Program
Get a grip on the software and tools you use in your business
The number of the tools we rely on run our business grow quickly. Whether you’re eying a new tool to add to your tech stack or want to make a change, together we’ll uncover the best way to structure your tech stack to allow you to:
- Eliminate unnecessary tools
- Make sure all your tools integrate well together for a seamless experience
- Identify areas to automate processes
- Setting up your tech stack to support your team members
Contact me for a quote.
Founder Personal Organization System
Recalibrate your work weeks
What you spend your time on has the founder makes a large impact on the health of your business.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed, or like there is a lot on your plate it might be time to recalibrate.
Is your day-to-day aligned with your business strategy? Are you doing the highest leverage tasks to help move your business forward?
Let’s make sure they are by setting up a personal organization system that helps you stay sane and use your time well.