Actionable Strategy Program
Strategically plan to grow your business
An actionable strategy sets up your business to reach your audience and meet your goals.
Strategy sessions are designed to help you:
- Pivot, niche, or set your business up for scale
- Re-position your business and establish a strong foundation in alignment with your goals
- Define your offerings and explore the most suitable paths to profit and scale based on your values
- Plan for a digital product or service launch
Operations Planning Program
Structure your business and streamline your processes
Get organized so you put your resources where it counts and grow more effectively.
Operations planning sessions are designed to:
- Optimize your organizational structure to help you run the different areas of your business more effectively and strategically
- Better define processes and workflows that are tailored to the work styles, availability, and needs of your small team (or just you!)
- Improve the relationship between you, your team members, and/or co-founders
One-Off Strategy Workshops
Need a quick(er) operational fix or some direction?
I offer some one-off workshops and strategy sessions to help with:
- Process Improvement: Get unstuck on a specific area of your business
- Kick-Offs: Trying to figure out if a new venture or project will work? Explore the possibility through a series of strategy exercises.
- Prioritization: Run strategy exercises to help you get clear on your priorities and vision (helpful if you’re juggling a lot!)
- Other: If you a specific need that isn’t listed, let me know.
"Whenever I hit a creative block on a project Monisha always helped me smash it into tiny little bits."
- Charlie Noard, Graphic Designer
Need help figuring out how set up tech tools to keep your business organized?
Get one step closer to running your business like clockwork by setting up your project management and content management systems effectively.
Below are two signature programs below to help you with this.
(Notes: While the Airtable Architecture program below is specific to Airtable, I have versions for Notion and Coda too.
The content production program applies to any project or content management tool. Just let me know your existing or preferred tool when we chat.)
Airtable Architecture and Setup Support
Get a handle on your business with Airtable
Whether you’re setting up a new base or want to maximize the use of an existing one, together we’ll uncover the best way to structure your base strategically to allow you to:
- Stay on top of your day-to-day tasks or business contacts
- Collect data for your business (e.g. metrics related to profitability and productivity)
- Ensure your day-to-day tasks are aligned with your bigger picture goals
- Coordinate with a small team (if needed)
This program starts at USD $600.
Content Production Planning Workshops
Streamline your content systems
Consistently produce high-quality content, without the stress, by staying organized.
This 2 step program helps you make creating, managing, and keeping track of your digital content easier. Through a series of co-creation sessions, we’ll: